Medium to high income producing households are spending up to thirty thousand dollars a year on health, nutrition, exercise, beauty and cosmetic medicine.
Quick Tips For Turning Heads At That Upcoming Reunion Or Special Occasion!
Ten million plus will be attending class reunions this year.
1. A 21-Day Diet And Exercise Program
Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Chris Ramsey, provides a 21-day intensive diet and exercise program for shaping up and looking good fast. Ramsey is known for getting stars in shape fast for roles that demand muscle.
“Only 21 days to lose those extra few pounds before a special occasion? If you’re looking for a quick fix, then you can start by eliminating two simple things from your diet… sugar and flour! This approach can be as basic as eliminating bread and sweets for the 21 days, or if you carry this into a longer period of time then you’ll also be cutting out the pasta, concentrated fruit juices, and quite a few other fattening foods. It might surprise you once you start reading the labels of the food you’ve been eating all these years. Then add cardiovascular and simple toning exercises to your weekly routine 45 minutes a day (at least three times a week) and you’ll be on the road to a better body in no time at all.” For more information on mind-body-spirit philosophies and innovative new exercise programs, you can learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Skin Care Treatments That Show Immediate Results
* DNA Health Institute provides stem cell infusion therapy
How It Works – Works by stimulating body’s own collagen production through micro scarification prior to the introduction of embryonic Stem Cells , thereby reducing wrinkles and improving skin texture. A sterile very fine needles is used to create microscopic channels deep into the dermis of the skin to stimulate your body’s own collagen production. These channels also increases the penetration and the effect of embryonic proteins and serum (including stem cells) more than 1000 times. DNA Cryo Stem Cell serum contains fresh frozen collagens, essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals, vitamins, elastin, hyaluronic acid, RNAi, DNA, Lipid, enzyme, fibroblasts, growth factors, amino acids with no irritants or addition of chemical preservatives creates a biological supremacy over aging. For more information visit: www.flawlessskins.com
* Microdermabrasion treatment, cosmetic lasers and glycolic (fruit acid) peels are increasingly popular for treating wrinkles or superficial lines. Both of these treatments aid in the exfoliation of dead skin and stimulate the production of new, healthy cells. One by chemical means and the other, mechanical. If you really want to see a significant difference try combining treatments. Contact a dermatologist, plastic surgeon, a full service spa or a licensed aesthetician to see if they offer these treatments. Best results will be seen if you participate in a series of treatments. The treatments on ABC7 News were performed at the Grossman Medical Group. See: www.grossmanmed.com or call 818-981-2050.
* Caracol Gel (Snail gel) or snail slime contains a substance called Allantoin, to which are attributed countless beneficial properties. Caracol Gel softens the skin by hydrating it and giving it greater elasticity. Allantoin is white substance, odorless and crystalline. In earlier times, individuals used to place live snails on fresh burns to accelerate the healing process. For more information visit: www.ruthswissa.com
* PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE… wear sunscreen everyday…at least SPF 20, on the face, chest and back of hands. Limit your alcohol and caffeine intake and cut back on smoking. Always avoid over-exposure to damaging sun rays! If you want a tint of color or a healthy glow try one of the new sunless tanning products now available or check with a local full service spa regarding some of the new all-over tanning treatments that are now being offered.
3. BEST TIP FOR MAINTAINING A HEALTHY AND YOUTHFUL PRESENCE
De-stress, get centered and nurture your spirit. Always try to make time to stay connected with the things that you are passionate about. It can be a simple as curling up and reading a book, working in a garden or doing yoga and deep breathing or meditation. Take the time to treat yourself and do what makes you smile. Nothing wears better than a content soul.
4. New Procedures Being Introduced In Plastic Surgery
The trend is “Less Is Better”. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons are in agreement that in today’s world less is better to maintain a natural look.
Breakthrough lasers and simple surgical treatments are now available at reasonable cost. For instance, the new SmartSkin™ is a fractional carbon dioxide (CO2) laser that is getting a lot of positive feedback. Like other fractional laser skin resurfacing devices, it works by splitting the laser’s light into tiny beams that are each about one-tenth the size of a hair shaft. The light penetrates the skin to a controlled depth, where its heat vaporizes the targeted cells, while leaving the tiny areas around each tiny beam of light untouched. Only about 20 to 30 percent of the targeted area is actually treated, yet the entire area benefits from the process and eventually becomes rejuvenated. And because less skin is actually damaged by the laser, the recovery time is generally shorter than with non-fractional CO2 lasers.
Another amazing treatment used for battling unwanted bulges is Cellulaze from Cynosure, the only treatment that attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite. A minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by a qualified physician, Cellulaze is a new anti-cellulite treatment clinically proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts. All from just one simple anti-cellulite treatment. – See more at: www.cellulaze.com/cellulaze-anti-cellulite-treatment.php This new procedure is best for people who have small pockets of fat and no matter how much they diet or workout they just can’t get rid of the small areas of fat. There are minimal risk with this treatment and the results are smooth and contoured skin.
5. HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPIES
As we age various hormones in the body diminish in their production. Testosterone is just one of a variety of hormones being used for rejuvenating affects. The use of testosterone gel has shown increases in endurance, energy and muscle tone, as well as, a reduction in fat. Testosterone gel, as many hormone replacement therapies, can be potentially harmful and have side effects. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO BE CLOSELY MONITORED BY A DOCTOR WHEN USING HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPIES.
For more information or inquiries contact us at: email@example.com